Mountbatten Autumn Raffle 2018
Our Autumn Raffle is now open and the top prize is a fantastic £1,000!
You can make a difference and it starts with just £1!
For just £1 entry why not enter today? By taking part not only will you have the chance to win some fantastic cash prizes, you'll also be helping to support Islanders and their families to receive the very best care when facing death and bereavement.
Buy your ticket today!Call us on 01983 217300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for entry is Friday 26 October 2018. The raffle will be drawn on Wednesday 31 October 2018. So don't delay, buy your ticket today!
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended at any time by the promoter).
- The closing date for entry is Friday 26 October 2018. The raffle will be drawn on Wednesday 31 October 2018. Winners will be notified in writing unless a telephone number has been provided no less than two weeks after the draw date.
- All prizes will be paid to winners by BACS transfer. Mountbatten does not issue cheques.
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- This raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
- Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the Raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the Raffle. The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received. Mountbatten accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Mountbatten accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Mountbatten and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- Mountbatten cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies, but Gift Aid can be claimed on donations.
- Mountbatten reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Mountbatten.